Why Buy a Wood Fire?
- Wood is a carbon neutral product. Unlike other fuels, burning wood generates no more carbon dioxide (CO2) than if it was left to decompose naturally.
- A wood fire is an energy efficient way of heating. They are designed to heat your entire house.
- A wood fire is also a multi-purpose fire. Apart from being your primary heat source it can be used in line with a heat transfer/ventilation system.
- It is a smart and cost effective method of heating. Running a wood fire is one of the cheapest forms of heating.
- Wood is a renewable energy source. Therefore making it a sound environmental choice.
- Whatever your heating requirement there’s a range of models and options to choose from.
– See more at: masportheating.com.au
For advice on the best place to install your heater and tips to help ensure you get the best performance from your purchase, chat to our friendly team today.
Flue kits and firebricks available in store – call or email to check availability.
Visit our showroom
Our showroom features a wide range of heating products from leading industry brands Masport & Regency.
Visit us, look around and if you’re uncertain about what you need, our knowledgeable team is on hand to assist.